WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
• is an English native and has excellent writing skills
• preferably with German language skills (though this is not essential)
• has conceptual talent and exceptional creativity
• is proficient in writing for all sorts of media channels (print, web, social networks, blogs etc)
• is experienced in writing for a lifestyle target audience
• has basic experience in media relations, content production and distribution
• has a good understanding of sports, adventure, lifestyle culture and photography
• has several years of industry experience
• is a good team player
• is interested in an in-house, full-time job
- be the English wordsmith of zooom productions
- edit, write copy and blog
- write press releases, feature articles, interviews
- develop text ideas, claims, web text, social media communication and trend studies for our clients
- proofread English text
THE PERFECT MIX OF A GOOD WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
• a young, inspirational and international team
• create unique brand stories and exceed the needs of our clients
• enjoy our office with the beautiful lake Fuschl on the doorstep
• countless local sports activities like swimming, running or hiking
• free access to kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and bikes
• a dynamic and positive working atmosphere
• free Monday morning pastries to kick off the week
• healthy snacks during the day: Zagler’s gourmet muesli, fresh fruits, Afro Coffee or Heissenberger teas
• exciting team events
• dogs are welcome
• a shared pursuit of “the next big thing"
Why work for zooom? Because you want to bring ideas to life! If you’re a creative and a communicator with a passion for what zooom stands for, then we look forward to receiving your application!
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!