WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- an outstanding creative talent
- a conceptual thinker
- a cross-media thinker (print, interactive, motion)
- with a degree in design/graphics or similar
- with several years of professional experience as creative/art director in an advertising agency
- experienced in leading creative teams and presenting to clients
- up-to-date with the latest, relevant software
- excellent verbal and written language skills in German, as well as in English (ideally German as mother tongue)
- strong expertise in adventure sports, lifestyle and imaging (photography, video)
- interested in an in-house full-time job
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- the coordination and development of the creative team
- the creative conception of global campaigns
- the responsibility of the implementation of creative projects as a team
- the planning and monitoring of the implementation of creative projects
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!