WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- incorporate a holistic approach towards all media channels (print, interactive, motion)
- with a degree in design/graphics or similar
- good at implementing projects from concept to print and screen finalization
- proficient in all the usual software applications, especially Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent in spoken and written English
- thoroughly understand adventure sports, lifestyle and imaging
- enjoy working in a team
- are interested in an in-house, full-time job
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- develop unique graphic design solutions and interactive PDFs
- create dynamic ads and HTML5 web banners according to production/media plans
- prepare final artwork and take care of print preparation
- develop a variety of creative projects with the team
- bring in good expertise in video editing
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!