WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- have completed a commercial education (business school)
- are proficient in all the usual software applications (MS Office)
- are fluent in spoken and written English
- have good attention to detail and fine organizational skills
- are a friendly and communicative person
- are flexible and able to work under pressure
- are outgoing and enjoy working in a team
- show interest in being on the permanent staff
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- manage the agency’s reception area and telephone service
- take care of all administration matters in an exciting, international agency environment
- support our accounting department (entering incoming invoices into our system, cash book)
- book all sorts of business trips
- manage our general office organization (mail, stationery, orders)
- welcome our agency guests
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!