WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- with at least 2 years of online marketing-specific experience
- you are more than just familiar with all Social Media channels
- fluent in spoken and written English
- have built and managed various Social Media accounts successfully
- have knowledge of app development and integration
- have knowledge of SEM (SEO optimization is a plus)
- have a passion for anything digital
- are results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge of monitoring and metrics
- have strong analytical abilities
- have experience in working with a creative team to suggest, design and optimize new creative solutions in line with business objectives
- are a self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- have excellent knowledge of youth culture and lifestyle as well as adventure sports
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- be the Chuck Norris of Social Media
- proactively generate content ideas for clients/projects across all Social Media channels
- define the right Social Media channel mix for clients and projects
- run Social Media campaigns and work with influencers
- be responsible for monitoring all Social Network channels and responding to comments, spam, etc.
- be responsible for posting through all Social Network channels according to communication plans
- be responsible for managing and updating all Social Network channels according to the communication plan for all clients (general info, design updates, legal updates, image and video galleries, copyright notices, apps, etc.)
- align brand image & campaign with Social Media
- be our internal Social Media specialist for general questions, advice, concepts
- monitor and report new trends in Social Networks
- be responsible for the promotion and activation of different activities and projects via Social Media
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!