WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- with natural problem solving ability
- a passion for the latest web technologies
- good communication skills and openness to discuss solutions with other members of the development team
- with experience working in an Agile team (kanban/scrum)
- expertise in TYPO3 7.6 (and newer versions), Fluid and Extbase
- with experience with Sass frameworks like Compass or Bootstrap
- knowledge of webpage performance optimization (Pagespeed or YSlow)
- and interest in scripted build systems Like Grunt/Gulp
- with knowledge of SEO/SEM principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
The following skills would also be an advantage:
- familiar with front end development methodologies like BEM or OOCSS
- knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Zend, Laravel, Symfony)
- experience using source control systems, preferably Git (Gitlab/Github), branching strategies for collaborative development (Git Flow, merge requests etc.) and Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc)
- experience in TDD and Unit Testing (PHP Unit)
- familiarity with other modern CMS systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- working knowledge of client side integration with REST/JSON web services
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- develop websites as well as complex special solutions
- implement a variety of creative projects with the team
- explore new web technologies to stay ahead of the competition
AN OFFICE EMBEDDED IN THE NATURE OF SALZBURG
Nestled in Austria’s spectacular Salzkammergut region, our office in Fuschl am See has everything that makes an outdoor lover’s heart beat faster right at our doorstep: a run in the woods before work, a swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Fuschlsee during lunch break or an after-work BMX or ski tour up the breathtaking local mountains? Take your pick, Fuschl has it all!
However, it’s not just the perfect opportunities for outdoor sports that make our Austrian office so special. Located just outside Salzburg, our Fuschl headquarters are not only easy to reach but also perfectly connected to the whole of Europe. What’s more with an in-house climbing wall, our own BMX Dirt Park and a psychedelic Panton room at our disposal, it’s easy to find new ideas and inspirations every day!